By Watson & Associates, LLC
Date: Thursday, Sep 20, 2018 – Friday, Sep 21, 2018
Event location: MicroTek – Denver, 999 18th Street, Suite 300, South Tower
Denver, Colorado, 80202
Watson & Associates, LLC is a federal government contracting firm that provides high-level
proposal writing classes and technical writing workshops to companies having a hard time securing various types of federal projects. Learning how to write a proposal to secure federal government contracts can be a tough undertaking.
Who Should Attend Our Government Proposal Writing Training Courses & Workshops?
- Key personnel involved in contract performance after award
- Internal company proposal writers
- Technical personnel
- Proposal managers and supervisors learning how to write a proposal
- Small businesses interested in improving their technical writing skills
- Large DOD contractors that are losing contractors
- Contractors seeking to maintain existing contractors
- Companies new to the bidding process
Main Government Project Proposal Writing Course Topics
Our federal request for proposal writing training classes and proposal management training workshops focus on such topics as:
- Improving technical proposal writing skills and strategies;
- Proposal writing course for overcoming past performance hurdles;
- Details on how to gain technical writing strengths and overcome the best value and tradeoff decisions;
- Management approaches when learning how to write a project proposal for government contracts
- Teaming, joint ventures and subcontracting mistakes when responding to the federal request for proposal
- Addressing LPTA bids versus negotiated procurements under FAR 15.
For more information, please visit Watson & Associates