Nepal is home to over 75,000 NGOs working to improve their communities. This eBook is designed to help the people of Nepal apply for funding and see their projects come to life.
This eBook provides comprehensive directions for the entire proposal writing process, from conceiving a project to submitting an application. With simple explanations on wide-ranging topics with Nepal-specific examples, this eBook is a must-have for all proposal writers in Nepal.
This eBook includes:
- Introduction to proposal writing
- Writing a concept note
- Developing a logical framework
- Calculating a budget
- Project background for Nepal
- Researching donors to Nepal
- Three full-length proposals from Nepal