By The Grantsmanship Center
Time: The Workshop Begins every day at 8:30 am and ends at 4:40 pm.
Venue: Los Angeles
So You Won a Grant, the Grant Managment Begins!
Winning a grant is only the first step. In this two-day grant management workshop, you’ll get the skills and know-how to keep your project on track, comply with grant regulations, and protect your organization from the administrative and legal chaos that results from poor grants management.
In this workshop you learn how to:
- Protect your organization from bad audits, disallowed costs, and lost funder confidence
- Build funder relationships that contribute to future grant awards
- Organize requirements for solid grants management
- Establish roles and responsibilities for your nonprofit grant management team
- Handle pre-award activities that will set your program on the right track
- Oversee post-award start-up, operation, and closeout duties
- Ensure compliance with funder requirements
- Address the critical aspects of managing grant finances
- Understand the ins and outs of procurement and the disposition of property
- Manage indirect costs.
Created by Two Outstanding Experts
Two of the nation’s leading experts in the field, Henry Flood and Barbara Floersch created the curriculum for this training. It’s taught by grants management expert, Jerry Bertrand, who makes an onerous topic approachable and understandable using a fast-paced and memorable style.
Not Your Typical Seminar
Grant Management Essentials uses the Listen & Discuss, Do & Review curriculum — the most effective approach for adult learners. Beyond just presentation and discussion, participate in hands-on grant management exercises and review your work in class to learn the most current, practical information in the field.
Tuition for this two-day grant management course is $745. Save $100 with early bird discount when you pay at least six weeks before the start date. If you miss the early bird discount you can receive a $50 tuition discount for additional registrants from the same organization. Please note only one discount per person; choose the discount that works best for you!
For more information, please visit The Grantsmanship Center