Enter for a chance to win a US$500 grant for your NGO!
The contest aims to show how grassroots NGOs can develop a project idea to reality. Selected concept notes will be showcased to proposalsforngos.com users, for the purpose of sharing best practices and increase awareness of proposalsforNGOs tools and services amongst NGOs around the world.
For more information about what should be included in a concept note please read this article.
Want to read a full sample concept note next? Here is a short, one-page sample Concept Note for Human Rights and Agriculture in Nicaragua.
If you or your NGO have a project idea you want to share and also want a chance to win US$ 500 enter the ProposalsforNGOs “Small Grant Competition”!
ProposalsforNGOs will choose and award 1 (one) NGO with a US$500 small grant as well as a copy of 2018 resource guide ‘The NGOs Guide to Writing Proposal: From Beginning to Winning’. The Winner will be announced on October 10 on our official Facebook Page: proposalsforngos.
Rules for Participation
- Participation is open to any person in any country unless prohibited by local or United States law.
- The idea must be submitted in a form of a one-page Concept note
- All submissions must be in English contained in one MS Word or PDF format (Limited to one page only)
- You may submit any number of a concept notes
- You must certify that concept note submitted is original (Any attempt of plagiarism will lead to disqualification)
- Winners must be a registered NGO or an active network
The deadline for the submission is 10 September 2018 (23:59 GMT).